20 May 2013

6. Greys

Brioni
One of the main colours throughout all shows early this year was definitely greys. There's just something extremely classy and sophisticated about grey and despite it often being thought of as a dull colour, it is certainly not. There are so many different shades of grey (around 50, sorry awful joke I know but I wrote shades of grey and couldn't control myself) and so many different styles it can be done with. Personally, I love the charcoal grey. ADVICE: If you're nervous about getting into wearing out-there stuff, this is such a good start, I mean it's grey for crying out loud, it's defined as no colour and therefore not being out there. In fact in general, any colour advice I give is a good start for beginners to fashion because you can still wear the style you like just in a trendy colour.

Milan A/W Fashion Week designers Neil Barrett and Brioni both showed off elegant greys early this year.

Neil Barrett

However, my favourite grey is unsurprisingly a charcoal grey. It was showcased at Paris Fashion Week in Damir Doma's A/W collection and I think it is just amazing! It looks so simple but it is so full of life! The colour is a classic grey, clearly, but they've done it as a great, suit-like, casual outfit and with very cool glasses to top it off!

Damir Doma

As always, thanks for reading! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment