14 May 2013

3. Texture

Calvin Klein
Trend numero 3! It's all about texture!
A few brands brought out a lot of interesting texture work, although it may not have been one of the most noticeable coming through the fashion scene this year, it's definitely worthy of a place in the top 20! And the design's a bit of a personal favourite, no bias or anything though hehe. The textured look mainly came through the A/W Milan shows this year and for me there's no doubt Calvin Klein did it best. I understand with this blog and especially with some of the trends I'll be posting soon becoming slightly more out-there, that some of them may not be what you're typical man has the confidence to wear out and about daily. However! In saying that, I really see this type of texturing as a great look that could very easily be catching on in your local clothing stores soon, as their peasantry designs (sorry, not sorry) basically just steal from the greats. In saying that, I don't mean to take away from it at all as a very high class item. I mean Armani is showing it off in Milan, need I say more? So after quite the little talk up here are some of my favourites, two from Calvin Klein but one from Emporio Armani as well! All from Milan Fashion Week earlier this year, in January.


Calvin Klein
Emporio Armani
I don't know about you guys but I think these are superb and trust me, if I had the money, that Emporio Armani jacket would already be in my closet, scratch that, I'd be wearing it. Not surprised at all this type of texturing is very in right now! Feel free to comment and tell me your thoughts, as well, all five of you who actually end up reading all the way to here!

P.S. Sorry about the late post tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment